Sunday, January 1, 2012

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

What a difference a year makes! This year has gone by so quickly and there have been many times that I have wanted to sit down and update my blog. But between teaching the kids, a new baby, and just plain life, I have not made it a reality. So many of our family and friends are on Facebook where they are able to see all of the updated photos and stories from our world. I wasn't sure that the blog was necessary, until Stephanie started a blog for Leah as one of her GATE projects. She is documenting Leah's first year from her own perspective. I love reading what she writes and the pictures that she chooses to include. When she is finished with this project, she will 'slurp' it into a 'blurb book'. Her blog is mylittleleahbean.blogspot.com if you want to check out her blog. I can thank Stephanie for my renewed attempt at keeping my blog updated and also my mom who refuses to sign up for Facebook but still wants to see pictures of the kids and read of our adventures.

My friend, Katie, took some fun pictures of our family over the holidays. Thanks, Katie. I forgot how hard it is to take pictures with a baby. Long afternoon, but fun results.












No comments: