Monday, January 9, 2012

Stephanie's Dog Note

Dear Mom and Dad,
I love you so much and I have wanted a dog for a REALLY long time. I think this is just the perfect opportunity to look into that chance, and I hope we really get Molly. If you object, that is just fine with me. Anyway, it’s your own choice. I love you guys very much, and if we really do get Molly, I will always try my best to do these things:
1. Buy her food
2. Brush her
3. ...Water her
4. Scoop her poop
5. Exercise her (Includes walking her)
6. Remember to feed her
7. Put her to bed
8. Wash her
9. Play with her
10. Calm her down on Fourth of July
11. Vacuum the house more to get the hair off
12. Help dog-proof the house
13. Clean up the house more

This is what I’ll be responsible for. I love you very, very much and if you get her, I will be super thankful. Molly would be dreams come true. Thank you. I promise to try and do all the things above, Signed, Stephanie Rene DavisSee MoreLikeUnlike · · Friday at 1:58pm

No comments: